lørdag den 27. juli 2013

Songs that remind me of you - "I'm over it" version.

  • You're Not Sorry - Taylor Swift.
  • We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together - Taylor Swift.
  • The Moment I Knew - Taylor Swift.
  • Fireworks - You Me At Six.
  • Right Girl - The Maine.
  • It's Not Me, It's You - Skillet.
  • Don't Wanna Think About You - Simple Plan.
  • Your Love Is A Lie - Simple Plan.
  • So What - P!nk.
  • Psycho Bitch - Lesley Roy.
  • Since U Been Gone - Kelly Clarkson.
  • My Best Friend Hates You - Cassadee Pope.
  • Wasting All These Tears - Cassadee Pope.
  • Listen Up! - Falling In Reverse.
  • You Weren't Mine - Chase Coy.
  • Skyscraper - Demi Lovato. 
  • Get Over It - Avril Lavigne.
  • Love Drunk - Boys Like Girls.
  • I Hope You Find It - Miley Cyrus.
  • You Oughta Know - Alanis Morissette.
  • Both Sides Of The Story - We Are The In Crowd.
  • I'm Getting Over You - The Click Five.
  • Wish You The Worst - Katy Perry.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar