tirsdag den 22. marts 2011

Simple Plan.

It's amazing... Even though Green Day is my favourite band theese days, it still brings a huge smile to my face when someone is listening to Simple Plan. They will always be my baby.


To me, the difference is, that I was there from the beginning with Simple Plan. I can't really say that about Green Day, I mean, I was 5 days old when Dookie came out.


Anyway, I saw Simple Plan becoming who they are today. I saw them go from cute 22 year olds goofing around, to around 30 year olds, trying to help save the world. I cannot put my feelings for them into words. The amount of pride I'm feeling, when they make a new donation, help build houses for kids and just... help out.


They saved my life, and I will forever be in debt for that. 
You guys have no idea, what you mean to me and what you got me through.


From the bottom of my heart, I love you.
Thank you. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar