søndag den 13. maj 2012



I have absolutely nothing to do, so I will do this!

1: He's a dickhead. 
2: Oh my... I can't even chose. 
3: I don't really have one xD 
4: He's really tall. Like, REALLY tall. 
5: Big Bang Theory!
6: "Jeg prøvede!"
7: No idea, tbh. 
8: Oh my. Papa Roach, Green Day x2, Simple Plan x2, Owl City, Linkin Park, All Time Low and.. I think that's it. 
9: One Direction. Heh.
10: A shirt, a top, jeans, socks, underwear, a bra and shoes. 
11: Yes, Even Stars Break. 
12: Facebook.
13: I forgot the best memories. 
14: Lol, no idea.
15: My necklace, my bracelet and my piercing. 
16: That's for me to know, and you to wonder!
17: Uh.. don't feel like sharing xD 
18: "Making mistakes is alot better than not doing anything" or "Regrets are mistakes you don't learn from". 
19: Our friendship started with gay sex. 
20: Age is just a number, and jail is just a room. All I have to say.
21: Don't have one :c 
22: "Alone at last, sleeping to help ease my pain. And I take it back, you'll never be this close to me . And I breathe in deep, it helps me to avoid this state you've put me in."
23: Yep.
24: It sucks, obviously.
25: It's on my other computer, sorry.
26: 9 xD
27: Nooo, I don't wanna do that now :(
28: Benedikte <3
29: I don't know, tbh.. Haven't been with many cute guys.
30: Why would I want to share that?  

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar