mandag den 9. juli 2012

Day 1.

A picture of yourself with fifteen facts:


1: I'm 164 cm tall - or short, if you will!
2: I'm afraid of the dark, very afraid.
3: I've worn glasses since I was 3. 
4: I write songs and poems.
5: I have an insane amount of celebrity-crushes.
6: I've wanted to become lawyer since I was 7.
7: I absolutely love animals. 
8: - except rats and mice, they scare the living shit out of me. 
9: I can't wait to have kids. 
10: I can't dance or sing, but that has never stopped me!
11: If you wanna win my heart, get me food, Pepsi Max or vodka. 
12: I'm allergic to grass, latex and dogs. 
13: I have 5 tattoos, and I'm trying to save up for more. 
14: I'm constantly on a diet, but it never lasts long.
15: Nicholas Sparks is my favourite author. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar