tirsdag den 5. juni 2012

Confession blog #2

1: I'm autistic.
2: I'm bipolar.
3: I used to selfharm.
4: I'm my own worst enemy.
5: I'm afraid to be happy.
6: I prefer books over people.
7: I hardly remember my childhood.
8: I'm not funny, just really mean, but people think I'm joking.
9: I'm a sarcastic bitch.
10: I was raped.
11: I hate not being normal.
12: I have a sick obsession with vampires.
13: I can't forgive.
14: I just wanna be beautiful.
15: Billie Joe is the strength behind everything I do.
16: My sister inspires me to keep going.
17: I'm strong, but I break.
18: I prefer to be alone, so unless I really like you, I'm not going to hang out with you.
19: I talk too much.
20: I want to make my father proud.
21: If I like you, I love you. If I don't like you, I hate you. I don't have any inbetweens. 
22: My friends aren't "just" friends. They're family now.
23: I long to study literature. 
24: Most of the time, I have no idea what I'm doing.
25: If you want to win my heart, buy me food. Or vodka. Vodka's cool too. 
26: I like writing songs about douchebags who cheat on me.
27: I'd walk through fire for my friends.
28: I'm a Potterhead.
29: My best friend means the world to me.
30: I'm getting better.  

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar