mandag den 29. december 2014



1.) I deleted your number so when I drink a bottle of vodka at 2 in the morning and think it’s a good idea to call you, the absence of your name in my phone will remind me you wouldn’t pick up anyway.
2.) I wish you gave me a reason why you left because I keep trying to figure out where I went wrong or what I did to make you disappear.
3.) I can’t go to my favorite restaurant that I’ve gone to for years because it reminds me of the one time we went there and I keep staring at the table we sat at thinking about the way you used to look at me
4.) Your words burned holes in my lungs and they’re flowing through my bloodstream and I think I might vomit
5.) I fell and bruised my arm and it was healed in a week so why the fuck are the bruises in my heart getting bigger and making it harder to breathe
6.) I wonder if you ever think of me when you’re folding laundry or driving your car or reading your favorite book
7.) I know you don’t think of me but I have to pretend I might cross your mind once and awhile so I don’t feel so pathetic for hearing your name every time someone speaks
8.) I keep counting every star before I think of the way you taste. I got to 43 last night and it was the biggest accomplishment I’ve made all week
9.) I haven’t written about you in awhile and at first I thought it was a good thing, but then I realized you’ve taken everything outve me and I’m just too empty to even come up with the right words
10.) Everything hurts so fucking bad
 
I'm tired of being tired.


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar