tirsdag den 22. november 2011

Stjæler fra Kraka.

1. Tell me about your ex - He's... everything a girl could ever ask for.
2. Drunken story time - I always fuck everything up when I'm drunk, so no thank you.
3. A secret you haven't told many people - Uh, no.
4. A fact about the last person you kissed - He's gorgeous.
5. Favorite TV show - Big Bang Theory. SHELDON <3
6. What your last received text message says - "Seroquel" - the pharmacy reminds me to take my medicine every night, lol.
7. What last made you laugh until you cried - Uh... I can't remember.
8. List of concerts you've attented - Simple Plan, Papa Roach, Green Day x2, Owl City & All Time Low, I think.
9. Your christmas list - Money, I need a new computer!
10. What you're wearing - Blue jeans and a black sweater.
11. Favorite song - Yes, Even Stars Break - The Scene Aesthetic.
12. How you met the person you fell hardest for - Facebook, lol.
13. Favorite memory of this past summer - Uh... no idea.
14. Craziest thing you've ever done - No idea.
15. Jewelry that you're wearing - My earrings, my piercing and a bracelet my grandmother gave me.
16. Turn ons - Short boys, skaters, musicians, blue eyes, blond hair, you know.
17. Last awkward situation you found yourself in - I don't feel like sharing.
18. Quote you live by - "Making mistakes is alot better than not doing anything."
19. A story about you and your best friend - We have the most fucked-up relationship in the world, but he means everything to me.
20. Opinion of age difference in a relationship -  Age is just a number, and jail is just a room.
21. A gif to describe how you feel right now - Don't have one.
22. Lyrics to describe your feelings - "If I could only have a day in the shelter of your arms. Or just an hour, I would pay any price to be where you are. And if it got down to a minute, that'd be precious time, 'cause a second's all I need to tell you, losing you is gonna take a life time for me." 
23. Ever been cheated on - Yep.
24. Opinion on cheating - It sucks, but I've done it. 
25. Most recent picture you took - A picture of Jack...
26. How many followers do you have -  No idea.
27. First ten songs in your youtube account - No idea.
28. Best friend on tumblr - She's my best friend everywhere, so Benedikte.
29. Cutest thing anyone have done for you - Philip and I were lying on his dad's couch, when he started telling me how much I meant to him. I started crying, lol.
30. Most traumatic experience - Why on Earth would I want to share that?

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar